Feb 6, 2013

GAME DAY!!! USMNT at Honduras

Alas, paying job obligations keep me from a preview of my own, but suffice to say that the opening match is important for the USMNT.  Three points is not a total long shot, but my guess is that Jurgen Klinsmann will be happy with a point on the road.

Lots of different previews of today's match:  For ones that I like check out:

Ives Galarcep, Soccer by Ives here and podcast version here.

Grant Wahl of course here.

Charles Boehm for USSoccerplayers.com.

The always slightly irreverent, but usually very accurate, The Shinguardian's Official Preview.

Me, Three points and "watching" the game via MatchTracker.  Sucks but BeIN Sports is blocked at the office (I wonder why?)  Also not that ESPN3 is blocked also, so.....Damn law firms.

No comments:

Post a Comment